Pool heaters are great tools for home owners to have. They are used to provide heat to swimming pool water. They are used to raise the water temperature on days when the weather is rather cool.
Pool heaters are great to have for any season!
If you live in Pompano Beach and you don’t have a pool heater, there is good news for you. There are lots of retail stores you can go to purchase a pool heater. Florida’s Heat Pump & A/C Service has pool heaters as well. They have great prices for their pool heater installation. These are the brands of residential and commercial heat pump pool heaters they have:
- Aqua Cal
- CAqua Link/Jandy
- Air Energy/Jandy
- Heat Perfect
- Heat Max
Not only do Florida’s Heat Pump & A/C Service in Pompano Beach sell pool heaters, but they also repair pool heaters. If after you buy your heater and something goes wrong later, you can call the technicians at Florida’s Heat Pump & A/C Service. Their technicians offer pool heater repair services to the people in Pompano Beach and other neighboring cities. They have had several years of experience in working on pool heaters. They know about the main components of the pool heaters and they can handle any situation that may be affecting it.
Here are 6 tips to avoiding problems with your pool heater:
- Make sure you get the proper size of pool heater for your swimming pool. You don’t want to get a pool heater that is not big enough for your pool size because then it won’t heat the pool properly and you won’t be satisfied with the temperature of the water.
- Monitor the pH level closely. A pH level that is too low is acidic and it can cause corrosion. If the pH level is too high, mineral deposits could potentially clog your pool heater’s plumbing. The pH level needs to be adequately balanced.
- Maintain the correct flow rate for your swimming pool. If you wash out the cartridge occasionally, you will ensure that there is enough water getting to your pool heater allowing it to function efficiently.
- Use a pool heater cover to protect your investment. By using a cover, you will prevent anything from damaging your pool heater. It will be safe from outside elements.
- Make sure there is enough clearance around the pool heater. This is specified in the pool heater’s owner’s manual. A professional pool heaters installation company like Florida’s Heat Pump & A/C Service will know more about the clearance.
- Make sure your pool heater’s gas pressure is correctly adjusted. The pool heater’s gas pressure should be adjusted by a professional at the time of installation.
Call Florida’s Heat Pump & A/C Service today at (954) 426-9300 to purchase, install, or repair a pool heater.