Boca Raton’s average summertime temperatures hold steady in the upper 80’s, and warmer days can bring temperatures in the upper 90’s. With such warm days, you count on our air conditioner to keep things cool. At Florida’s Heat Pump & A/C Service, we know that routine AC care is the best way to ensure you won’t be stuck feeling the heat. If you’re looking for the best air conditioning maintenance in Boca Raton, it’s time to see how our experts at Florida’s Heat Pump & A/C Service can help. We’ve put together some top summertime AC care tips:
- Check windows and doors. If your windows and doors aren’t properly sealed, you’re letting cooled air escape! Don’t let this expensive problem strain your air conditioner. Ensuring your windows and doors are properly sealed is one of the easiest steps in air conditioning maintenance in Boca Raton.
- Make sure your thermostat is in good shape. Many homeowners fail to realize that their thermostat is a vital part of air conditioning maintenance in Boca Raton. With your thermostat in its best shape, it’s much easier to keep things cool. We suggest checking your thermostat’s batteries when you change your air filter.
- While we’re talking about it, change your air filter! Changing your air filter monthly is one of the easiest ways to keep your AC in great shape during the summer and year-round. A dirty filter makes your AC work much harder than it needs to, but when the filter is clean your entire home will feel cooler.
- Set it to 78! When it comes to the perfect temperature for your air conditioner, 78 is the magic number. 78 degrees is a temperature that can bring comfort without straining your air conditioner. You can keep your ac at 78 to stay cool and comfortable.
- Take the strain off your air conditioner. When you’re looking to improve your summertime air conditioner maintenance in Boca Raton, we suggest looking to additional cooling options in your home. Remember to make use of ceiling fans to help keep cooled air circulating around your home.
When in doubt, bring in the experts for your summertime air conditioning maintenance in Boca Raton! Our team at Florida’s Heat Pump & A/C Service offers the very best AC maintenance, repair and installation services for projects big and small. If you’re stuck with a broken AC this summer, or if you’d like additional AC maintenance tips, give us a call at (954) 426-9300!