Coral Springs is a western Broward County city that operates under the motto of having Everything Under the Sun. But the city also has plenty of sunshine, bringing warm temperatures that can strain your air conditioning system. Are you looking for the best air conditioning repair in Coral Springs? If so, it’s time to call on our team at Florida’s Heat Pump & A/C Service. We offer the best AC repair in Coral Springs for commercial and residential systems of all shapes and sizes.
Which sounds mean it’s time for AC repair in Coral Springs?
Air conditioning systems don’t always run quietly. But, not all sounds are normal when it comes to your air conditioning system. If your AC is making strange sounds, it’s time to call on our team at Florida’s Heat Pump & A/C Service for your AC repair in Coral Springs. You may need air conditioning repair if your system is making sounds such as:
- Clicking. Clicking sounds may be normal when your system starts and stops, but if the sounds are occurring more frequently, it’s time to consider air conditioning repair in Coral Springs. Clicking sounds may mean there’s an issue with your compressor or other electronic controls within your HVAC system. It may also mean your system is low on refrigerating.
- Squealing. Is your air conditioner making a loud squealing noise? It may mean mechanical components, such as the motor, are facing issues. Loose belts can also cause squeaking in your air conditioner system. Our team at Florida’s Heat Pump & A/C Service can help repair motors and other problems that may be causing the sound.
- Hissing. Is your exterior air conditioner unit making a hissing sound? Are you hearing the sound in your air handler? This can mean there’s a leak in the coils, or that there’s a leak elsewhere in the system’s pressurized areas. Call our team to get it fixed!
- Rattling or banging noises. If your AC is making banging or rattling noises, there may be something wrong with the motor. It may also mean that a part is loose. The sooner you call our team at Florida’s Heat Pump & A/C Service, the better!
- Bubbling noises. There are many problems that can cause bubbling noises, such as a refrigerant leak or drainage issues. The sooner you get the problem fixed, the better for your AC system.
These are just a few of the strange sounds and possible causes that your AC may be facing. At Florida’s Heat Pump & A/C Service, we can help repair your system. Call us today for the best AC repair in Coral Springs!